Sunday, 5 June 2011

Babushka plus Rock Goddess equals...

This is my favourite fashion related website ever – http://fashematics.com/

Not only is it very silly and hilarious and appeals to my brain that can only process information visually, but it also is very clever and they are super relevant in their fashion references. PLUS (as if we needed more reasons) they are AUSTRAYANS like me.

I was so inspired by these guys, I  did my own Shannon O’Shea illustrated version of a pop culture mash-up. 
See my ‘Bad-Bushkas’ series below: this is what happens when you mix babushka dolls with rock-goddesses...I’m thinking of putting these on pillow cases.

I hope you get as much enjoyment out fashematics as I did. My favourite post is the one with John Galliano and Mickey Rourke. 


+


=


No comments:

Post a Comment