Sunday, 5 June 2011

Welcome to the world...

You may be thinking this is just another ‘artist’ blog, self-indulgently plastering their sketches all over the internet, waiting hopefully for encouragement from their 3 loyal friends who subscribe to blogger…well you’d be 5% right.


I’m lucky enough to have 3 loyal friends who will read this and show me support, encouragement and occasionally giggle at my silly comments, however my aim is to give to the world a few of my Melbourne girl, creative secrets, lessons, experiences and inspirational resources.

This blog will be a handy tool to keep me honest too, so I’m consistently having to create something weekly and also be a neat record that I can look back on.
But my main purpose is to share something valuable with my creative community and in the spirit of reciprocity, hope that you’ll share things with me too.

I will put in a caveat: beware grammarians or punctuation nazis, I like the picturez, I’m not so great with the wordz.

So without further ado, I’ll start blogging away… 

1 comment: