Saturday, 2 July 2011

A picture says 1000 words...

After a big, busy week that felt like a roller-coaster ride, I decided instead of the usual long weekly feature post, I would illustrate something this morning and share that with you instead, because a) it is fun just to draw for the sake of it, and b) the post I started was quite big so that may need to wait until next Saturday...


So I finished the design inspired by last weeks post on Fashion Faux Pants. It is designed to be a tongue in cheek print that I can easily silk screen onto tea-towels or tote bags for a fun and useful item, that may be a novelty talking point or gift...hope you enjoy!

Here's some in progress pics: 

Then assembled in photoshop, aww pretty:

And then mocked up on a Tea-Towel...

XXSOS

1 comment:

  1. The David Lee Roth one does make me laugh... look at that crotch action!

    ReplyDelete